Stuart Lein is a Vancouver Criminal Lawyer with over 35 years of experience defending clients in the Greater Vancouver area and throughout British Columbia. His firm has branch offices in Coquitlam, New Westminster and also serves Surrey.
His extensive experience began as a Crown Prosecutor for the Ministry of the Attorney General followed by many years as a Vancouver Criminal Defence lawyer representing clients on a wide variety of criminal charges.
He is aware that a criminal charge can be one of the most difficult things that a person will encounter in his or her life. As an experienced Vancouver Criminal Lawyer, he can protect your rights, analyze your case, advise you of your options, and ensure that you obtain the best possible outcome.
If you are being investigated by the police or charged with an offence, you should contact an experienced Criminal Defence Lawyer without delay.
Contact Stuart Lein today for a no charge, no obligation consultation.
Legal Practice Areas
- All criminal charges pursuant to the Criminal Code of Canada.
- All drug charges pursuant to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
- Youths charged with criminal and drug offences pursuant to the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
- “White Collar Crime” involving Theft and/or Fraud related charges.
- Extradition Proceedings.
- Civil Forfeiture Act seizures of property alleged to be the proceeds of unlawful activity.
- Violations of Federal or Provincial Laws relating to taxation, securities, environmental, etc.
The initial consultation is free and without obligation. At this time we will discuss the nature of the charge against you as well as the different options that may be open to you. Fees will also be discussed and you will be provided with a quote in routine matters or at least a fee estimate in more complex matters.
Legal fees depend on the complexity of the matter as well as the amount of time that is expected to conclude your case. A retainer (down payment) is required before the first court appearance and a payment plan can be arranged for the balance of the fee.